An Introduction to The World That Was

Welcome to The World That Was!

This is a blog that's going to be a collection of recipes and dishes from the Bronze Age, to the Renaissance, and beyond! This will be paired with my YouTube channel of the same name, where you'll be able to see the process in which I make these dishes, and follow along with me if you so choose!

Citations and sources for the original recipes will be included as I post them, so you can double-check the origins!

If you have any questions or thoughts, please don't hesitate to get in contact. I'm always open for discussion, and would love alternative points of view for my recipes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World That Was - Sumerian Date-Filled Pastries (qullupu)

The World That Was - Palace Cakes from Ur

The World That Was - 11th Century Honey Cakes from Byzantium